Privacy is important to WhoIAM. This privacy statement explains how WhoIAM processes personal data, and for what purposes. Please read the product-specific details in this privacy statement, which provide additional relevant information. This statement applies to WhoIAM’s interactions with you and the products WhoIAM represents listed below, as well as other products that display this statement, and collectively be referred to as the Service.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Definition of Services
WhoIAM’s services encompass the following:
- Identity integration and architecture services
- Custom software development
- Branded Identity Management System – A tool for white-label authentication factors and their administration
- Biometric Login: Using speaker recognition APIs to perform user authentication
Information Collection and Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics (“Log Data”).
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your Rights to Data we Collect
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that WhoIAM holds about you.
- The right to request that WhoIAM corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for WhoIAM to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive e-marketing communications:
- If you want to withdraw your consent to e-marketing, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication. Please note that you may still receive system messages and administrative communications from WhoIAM about your account activities.
- The right to request that WhoIAM provides you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass on this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
If you have any questions about your data, contact us under the “Contact Us” section.
2018 156th Ave NE Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98007